PID - 11540
Up until its release in 1995, there was no Star Wars™ game that allowed gamers to battle the Empire from a first-person perspective. Dark Forces™ did just that by introducing a new hero into the lexicon: Kyle Katarn, a Force-sensitive mercenary working for the Rebellion to expose the "Dark Trooper" project. This tee is a pixelated version of the cover design, and shows what Katarn saw a lot – stormtroopers falling to his blaster.
- Officially licensed Star Wars™ apparel; designed and created by J!NX
- Star Wars Gaming Greats: Featuring Star Wars: Dark Forces video game, originally released in 1995
- Knitted from 100% combed ring-spun cotton; Features 30 Single stitching; Lightweight 4.3 ounce jersey
- Comfortable tagless tee, short sleeves, crew neck
- Machine wash in cold with like colors; tumble dry on low; do not bleach; iron low if needed, do not iron on graphic