PID - 11539
X-Wing™ started the franchise, but TIE Fighter™ is the space combat video game that made the Empire look cool. Released in 1994, this legacy Star Wars™ game puts you in the pilot seat of a TIE Fighter after the victory on Hoth in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back™. After battling Rebel forces, fighting pirates, engaging in a civil war, and preventing a coup against Emperor Palpatine, nobody looked at stormtroopers the same way after TIE Fighter.
- Officially licensed Star Wars™ apparel; designed and created by J!NX
- Star Wars Gaming Greats: Featuring Star Wars: TIE Fighter video game, originally released in 1994
- Knitted from 100% combed ring-spun cotton; Features 30 Single stitching; Lightweight 4.3 ounce jersey
- Comfortable tagless tee, short sleeves, crew neck
- Machine wash in cold with like colors; tumble dry on low; do not bleach; iron low if needed, do not iron on graphic